Thursday, June 22, 2006

Mommy sacks my nanny

Mommy has to go back to work on the 26th. She's going back morning's only so she can spend the afternoon's with me. yay!!

the nanny came to learn how to feed me. mommy showed her everything and told her how much i hated to eat. i was laying on my playmat and the nanny gave me a bit of a sweet. it fell to the back of my throat and i choked. Mommy put me on her knees and slapped my back really hard. i was so scared, i couldn't breathe at first, but then i had a vomit and everything was ok. Mommy sacked the nanny that evening, she didn't feel right about leaving me with her... she's had to take next week off as hols to find someone else to take care of me. It's only for 5 hours in the morning, really hope they find someone nice.. don't really fancy choking like that again.

No comments: