Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Things i like to do III

i like to walk around with a bucket on my head with my arms outstretched, feeling my way in the dark.



i like to use my sponge in the bath to clean all the bath toys, the bath and the walls. I also like blowing bubbles with a straw, but sometimes i drink the bath water instead of blowing it.

i like football .. a lot! every time i get home i yell 'ball' at the telly, but don't always get my own way :-(

i like to look at photos, especially of hannah because i can say her name.

i like to eat everyone's food, even after i've eaten myself. I'll move from person to person getting what i want. When one plate's finished, i move to the next.

1 comment:

DafadDdoniol said...

Looks like fun Luca, we'd rather see that gorgeous face of yours though ;o) xxx