Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I'm going private...

it's not because I don't want you reading about me and about how well i'm doing, I just want to be safe. I know that I've given lots of mummys hope over the past couple of years, because i've proved most of the doctor's wrong.. haven't i? If i know you, or my mummy or papa knows you, please message me through my profile, you can click on 'email me'... I'll send you a password to access my blog in the future. I'll be doing this in about a week. :-)

If we don't know you we won't give you a password. I'm sorry... but it's all good in my life now so this blog is going to be about celebrating that and I think my friends should do that with me rather than the whole world.

1 comment:

Posh Totty said...

Totally understand and thank you for allowing me to keep reading :o) Xxx