Thursday, January 21, 2010

Big school

It's now been nearly 2 weeks since I started big school. I didn't really know what to expect. It's not very different from nursery, the main difference is everyone wears the same clothes as me, on the first day I told my classmate that our jumpers matched. They've matched ever since. I haven't really made any real friends yet but hope to do that soon. There's a little girl with down's syndrome in my class who gave me a big hug today when I arrived, then signed 'hallo' to me in makaton, I'm not too familiar with makaton anymore.. but that doesn't matter. I think we'll be good friends. Oh! I've also had a haircut, I've had lice so the hair had to go.

1 comment:

Posh Totty said...

Awww you are looking so grown up now little man, I hope you continue to enjoy your big school Xxx