Sunday, July 16, 2006

Italy


I went to italy for the first time. it was so hot, i don't think we'll go again in july or august time. We went to milan first. I celebrated my first birthday there, the 18th July. I got lots of lovely presents and everyone had a delicious lunch. Mommy bought me an ice-cream birthday cake, in the hope i'd have a bit. I didn't want any though, mommy sneaked some into my mouth when i wasn't looking. tut. Nonna bought me my own little chair to sit in, how cool is that?















I had a great time with nonna, nonno and elisa. Mommy and daddy went out the one night and left me with nonna. They found a bar and guess what it was called.. 'Luca's bar'.!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics, chix!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this one Nik, they're all great but this one of you and Luca with his cheeky grin is just lovely!! Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this one Nik, they're all great but this one of you and Luca with his cheeky grin is just lovely!! Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzie

Anonymous said...

donno how this blog business works.