Saturday, July 29, 2006

Swimming

Daddy took me swimming today. It was a 'free for all' day in that we could do what we wanted. They made waves in the pool and also little showers here and there so daddy and i had loads of fun. The waves weren't too high, just high enough so we could bobble up and down. I was totally exhausted when i came home so had a little sleep, swimming really takes it out of me. I started my new milk today, it's much thicker than the other one so is slow going down the tube but the volume is less so doesn't take any longer. I'm also starting to have 30ml of water after every feed. That should help with my constipation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Luca, I really love your all your stories, and to catch up with you! This is exactly what I have been needing, coz i havent met you yet, and this really gives me a good idea to see what you been up to! I am your mommy's old friend from south africa...I cant believe what a busy boy you are! and such a swimmer! Well done in going onto more solid milk, you are progressing wonderfully! You are so lucky that you get to travel so much, and blessed that you have so much love around you from one continent to another! You really have grown and are looking more handsome everytime I see you! I loved your cake on your birthday, cant believe you are a whole one year old already! :) I would love you to meet my little boy he is bigger than you, but loves babies, and would play and look after you, hopefully one day you can have a fun swim together! Hope you and Stuart are having a fun time, I think you two are going to become great friends, thanks for all your stories, please keep them coming in, lots of love and hugs, Linds and Conor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx