Sunday, April 29, 2007

Loving ice-cream... hate sand and swings!

We all went to the park today. Dad put me in the sandpit, i didn't like the feeling of sand on my feet, so i got down and tried to crawl in it... but didn't want to touch it so got quite good at crawling without using my hands(?). I was the same about grass, but now i like grass.. so i'll get used to sand i guess... maybe when we next go to the beach for a holiday? Mom also pushed me on the swing for a bit. it made me feel sick, didn't really fancy it... mom felt sea-sick pushing me so maybe it runs in the famdamily.

BUT i love icecream! i'm not really meant to have sugar cos of my teeth but i just had little bits off mom and dad. Mom had a vanilla cone and dad had chocolate and marscapone. yum!!! it was delish and such a treat in this hot weather.


No comments: