Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My chair, table and attention span

My occupational therapist has given me a really nifty table and chair that will grow with me, this is to help with my attention span. It's working, that's for sure. It's much easier building towers out of bricks or trying my puzzles while i'm sitting at it, rather than on my play mat. I don't have occupational therapy.. or any therapy for that matter, but the activites i do at my table will help my speech too. My speech will improve as my attention span improves... so watch this space :-)

1 comment:

Santa Claus said...

That is so cool Luca, ask your Mum to take a picture of you at your table so we can see you!! Jeremy was very pleased that South Africa won the world cup, cos that's where he's sort of from, he's really from Zimbabwe like your Mum and me!!
xxx