Friday, October 26, 2007

Singing in a group

I don't like singing in a group, I cry when i sit with everyone and they all sing. Why? I don't mind singing or loud sounds at home, the only time i've cried is when dad shouts when inter milan score a goal, really gives me a fright. I didn't cry when mom shouted when south africa scored in rugby, maybe i don't like football?! It's a bit of a mystery really. I'm definitely not sensitive to other loud noises... like the blender, vacuum cleaner etc. Any suggestions?

I've also started hitting out at others at nursery. I'm feeling frustrated because i can't communicate. People are drawn to me at nursery and hug me all the time, it's fine for 1 minute, but if it drags on a bit i don't like it and want them to stop. The only way i know how to stop them is by pushing them away. I hit mom sometimes when i don't want to do anything and she makes me do it... like going home from nursery when i'm happily playing with others. I soon hug her to say sorry though, i know what i'm doing is wrong, but i'm frustrated and don't know how to deal with it. Think mom needs to brush up on her makaton so she can teach me more signs.

No comments: