Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The professor lectures at Great Ormond Street

I saw the professor today, she's the one who helped me eat orally. I also saw all my old therapists and paediatricians, right from birth up until now. They all said i was looking really well (which i am). I spent most of the time out of the lecture theatre, it was really quiet in there and i was talking all the time so dad had to take me out.

Someone told my story, about how i was tube fed and then went to Austria and started eating orally. Then the professor talked, she didn't have much time but what she said made an impact.. the top surgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital is going to do a trial, he's going to send 3 children from here to Graz, Austria to be weaned. If it's successful (which it will be), they will hopefully work in collaboration with the professor. Wouldn't that be good?!

No comments: