Thursday, January 31, 2008

Have the tune, just gotta get the words... oh, and cuddles!

I'm singing 'wheels on the bus', 'jingle bells' (so last season) and 'twinkle, twinkle little star' really well. I have the tunes down to a 'T'. the words are there, but they're not coming out.. they will, in time. When mom sings 'old macdonald' to me i sing the 'eee iiii eeee iiii oooooh' bits, all at the right time too.

i'm really into my cuddling these days. Only now, when i cuddle.. i pat the person i'm cuddling on the back.. just like the biggies do. Our cleaner came today, when mom took me off to nursery i ran to her and cuddled her (patted her on the back of course), then ran back and gave her another one before i walked out. You can't have too many cuddles i say.

3 comments:

DafadDdoniol said...

Awww i want a cuddle please Luca :o) xxx

Santa Claus said...

You'll have to give me a cuddle when I visit the UK in July.
xx

Posh Totty said...

I agree you cant have too many cuddles, I will have cuddles if you have some going spare :o) Xxx