Sunday, January 06, 2008

I'm back!

Happy New Year! I have a feeling 2008 is going to be good.

I had the most amazing time in South Africa with all my cousins. It was so nice to roll on the grass, feel the sand in my toes and to swim in salty water. I slept really well because i was running around more. I tried new foods like biltong and sadza, loved both of those. The best part was playing with my cousins... loved chasing hannah around the house when she was on her rollerblades... erin made me giggle a LOT... kai and i bonded really well (we speak the same language)... maja and i had a lot of fun too playing catches in the garden. I was very gentle with Gemima, i spoke to her in baby language.

I met Santa, he arrived by boat at the yacht club. He gave me a packet of sweets, I'm not allowed sweets so i gave my share to my cousins.

I would love to move there some day, we will see.

Here are some pics.








1 comment:

DafadDdoniol said...

Awww it looks like an amazing place Luca, and that you had lots of fun xx