Sunday, April 27, 2008

Highgate Woods

Mom and i stayed the night with mel last night. She made a delicious chicken stirfry for us. I loved playing with Leila, she's only 4 months old though but i said 'hallo leila' to her in my baby voice. Today we went to Highgate Woods for a play. I met an 18 month old called Adrian. We had a right giggle together, we both went on the swings at the same time. Adrian's mom pushed him higher than mom pushed me. Mom's a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to things like that. I hugged lots of strangers today, i ooze love. We went to the coffee shop afterwards and mom got me a kiddies breakfast, i had egg, mushrooms and beans. yum!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Luca, You posted on my mama's blog a couple years ago (linked from my blog visitchloe.com). You have grown so much in these almost 2 years! You're eating?!? I have been bottle drinking 8 months now. Mama keeps trying to show me food is fun, but I am not sure yet. It sure was fun to read about all you're doing now. You have words, hooray!!! I don't yet, but I want to. Mama and me feel so proud of you and so happy to see how much you've grown up. God bless us all! Chloe (almost 23 mos old now!)