Monday, April 28, 2008

Speech Therapy

Kristin came over today for a session of speech therapy. We played with a doll and some teddy's and i pretended to feed them a drink and some food. We played with puzzles as well... one of animals and the other one had an aeroplane. We blew bubbles, i didn't want Kristin to blow them, i wanted to do it myself... it went really well, i blow really good bubbles but need a little guidance with the stick. Mom get's me to blow bubbles in the bath through a straw as well, sometimes i drink the bathwater by mistake.. yeagh!!! She's really pleased with how my speech is coming along, she said it's developing nicely and she can see a massive difference from when she first started these sessions 6 weeks ago. I've got so much to say for myself so when my speech does develop i'm not gonna be able to shut up! :-)

No comments: