Saturday, May 27, 2006

My first swimming lesson

Mommy found a pool not far from home where we can go swimming every saturday morning at 8.30am. Daddy's going to take me but mom will watch. My class goes up till the age of 2. we play in the shallow water with toys and have a splash about, then we go to the deeper water, the swimming teacher shows daddy what to do with me. She said i'm a natural and was really impressed with how relaxed i am in the water. I love kicking my legs and making a splash. Sometimes daddy makes me go right under the water, when i come back out he laughs and jokes, i think it's to stop me from crying or panicking. After the swim we all go sit in the jacuzzi to have a chat and warm up a bit. the jacuzzi isn't very hot though, it's the temperature of my bath water at home.

No comments: