Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Physiotherapy

Had another physio session. Katherine's really pleased that i'm sitting! Now i have to learn how to put my arms out to stop me from falling over. I also have to learn to reach for toys, i hate that... i prefer it when mom just gives them to me. If mommy makes me sit and i don't want to, i throw myself back, she has to stop me doing that.. really don't know how she'll manage cos it comes so naturally to me. Katherine put me on a gym ball on my tummy and rolled me towards the ground, i didn't put my arms out so that's another thing we have to work on. I like pushing myself along the floor on my back, because of my low muscle tone i learn how to compensate. I'd find the easiest route to do things if i could, but mommy and Katherine are trying to teach me to do things properly. I'll fight them as much as i can though, i'm quite stubborn when it comes to my movement. Why make things harder for yourself?

No comments: