Thursday, May 10, 2007

Nursery - day 3

Mom took me in today. She left me there at 10am and only came back for me at 11.30am. I was totally fine. I played in the heuristic room for a bit. It's a room where there are no toys, but objects made of natural materials. Things like corks, tin cans, natural string etc etc. Every day things ... things we find more interesting at this age, things you wouldn't be able to find in a toy catalogue. I met Otis in there, he was really nice and gave me a plastic lid. I played really nicely with everyone, mom came and collected me while we were having a sing-song. They are amazed with how well i'm settling in... i'm friendly and sociable and love interacting so it's no suprise really. I'm also walking more than crawling now!!!! Going to post a movie of me walking soon so watch this space. Tomorrow i'm having lunch at nursery. Hope the cooking's as nice as mom's :-) !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Luca

Am so glad to hear that your doing well. I can't believe your walking now. Keep up the good work. Takecare!

Jenny
xx