Saturday, May 12, 2007

Swimming and hanging out with the guys

Dad took me swimming this morning. He does every saturday but i don't always blog it. We've got a new teacher and she's great, we have a lot of fun. We even jump off the platform into the water, or in my case... dad's arms. After swimming dad and i took a walk to my nursery school. Every saturday they have a meeting for dads and their kids. A free breakfast is laid on, dad and i both had some scrambled egg and toast. Dad had a chat to the head of my centre. He said i'm doing really well, mom and dad just have to decide what support i need. Cos i'm a special boy, i get to have 2 hours of extra support a day. Mom's going to speak to the SENCO and get the paperwork started. Next week is a big week for me. I'm going to be having lunch and sleeps at nursery.

No comments: