Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm poorly

I started getting a temperature on sunday night, then yesterday i thought i was getting better... only to start shivering uncontrollably and my arms, legs, lips and finger nails went all purple. Mom and dad took me to hospital. I seemed to be a bit better when i got there though. They had to get a urine sample from me, well, i was sat on dad's lap for 2 hours with a bottle held by my winkie.. when i did wee mom and dad screamed with excitement, you'd think they'd won the lottery.

they also took a mouth swab, get results on thursday. I was meant to go to great ormond street for a dental check up but mom cancelled. I'm having my teeth done under general anaesthetic next thursday and they tried to cancel it too. Mom asked them to at least wait until we get the results on thursday... cos will be ages before i get another appointment.

1 comment:

Santa Claus said...

Oh dear Luca - sorry you're not feeling too good - hope that you are feeling full of beans again soon. Lots of love us.
x