Saturday, July 28, 2007

To the manor born

We went to Oxford today to see Se and Olly. Se's the one who helped mom with my birthday cupcakes. Wow, what an amazing day! Their garden is about 100 times biggers than my local park... it's amazing. I loved it, ran around like mad. They've got a black labrador called Boris. I've seen dogs in parks and things but never up close. He was brilliant, made me laugh a lot, especially when he wacked me with his tail! Boris and i spent quite a bit of time together.. he's great with little'uns. We went to a park down the road from Olly's house. I went on the swings (which i don't like very much, they make me feel sick)... the see-saw. Mom on one side, dad with me on the other, mom was a bit nervous she'd weigh more than me and dad but luckily that wasn't the case! The slide was the best bit, i LOVE slides.

I had such a fun day and hope i dream of boris tonight. Unfortunately i didn't get a pic of him. :-(







No comments: