Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Who's the birthday boy?

.. I am of course!!!! I'm 2 today. i can't believe it! I've done a lot in those 2 years, i've had 4 general anaesthetics, 2 heart surgeries, testes descended, teeth done... i've learnt how to walk, how to eat, best of all... i know how to love, didn't have to learn how to do that.

I had a really good time at nursery school today. Mom and se made cupcakes for everyone. They looked really nice but a bit too rich, think they should've held back on the icing a bit. but it was a good effort all the same.

Happy birthday to me!!!!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Luca.
Zoe is about to have her first birthday at the end of the month before going to Austria in September. We hope that she does as well with her eating as you now do.
Have a great birthday.
Paul, Wendy & Zoe
x