Monday, October 02, 2006

Obstacle course

Had first physio session today in 4 weeks. It's been a long break, was only meant to be a 3 week break but i was sick last week. It was really good fun! Katherine had laid out a bit of an obstacle course, lots of different cushions, all lined up in a row. She made me 'chase' a toy and crawl over all the cushions. I managed it really well. She made it harder for me and increased the gradient to climb up.. managed that pretty well too, in fact.. Katherine was impressed! She's suggested going to a 'soft play' area, that way i can explore without the fear of being hurt. The flat we're living in now is so small i'm practically bouncing off the walls so think a soft play area is just what i need. Mommy's looked around and found one. Think she's going to get stuart to take me to it tomorrow.
Mommy's got to encourage 'cruising' around furniture, make me chase toys along the couch. also moving from one place to another, still standing, but just a small distance though. I think i'll get the hang of it really quickly.

No comments: