Thursday, October 05, 2006

Soft play & KIDS

Stuart took me to the soft play centre. i had a ball! it had mirrors and everything. it was brilliant being able to explore without hurting myself. there were other kids there too.. i was really curious and wanted to touch their faces. if i could i would've tasted them too cos i just wanna put everything in my mouth at the moment, but they moved away before i could do that.

Helen from KIDS came around this afternoon. She's really great, i like her a lot. we played with teaspoons and pots from the kitchen. she said i've got great concentration. I love studying things, looking at them, tasting them... i was quite hungry while we played. mommy gave me wotsits. yum! i had about 10 of them!! i'm even biting and chewing.. using my teeth. we're going to set goals for me. little targets that they want me to achieve. as long as they make it fun for me i should be ok. we're meant to be moving to islington borough. another example of 'postcode lottery'. islington don't pay for KIDS. mommy's not very happy about that. these play sessions are invaluable. mommy's going to look into it more. i should get the same services no matter where i live?

No comments: