Saturday, October 28, 2006

One more sleep

I've only got one more sleep until we go to Austria. I'm not really sure what it's going to be like for me. It's anyone's guess. But i tell you what.... daddy put a new tube in yesterday and the thought of that being the last time i have a tube going through my nose, down my throat and into my stomach is too exciting for words!

mommy's bought me a trolley, katherine suggested she get one for me. It's brilliant. I can walk holding onto the bar, but mommy or daddy has to hold the front cos it goes quite fast and my legs can't keep up.

I thought i'd post a couple of pics of me, i could be half the boy i am when i come back. weight-wise i mean. I hope i don't lose too much weight but it's to be expected when moving from a tube to oral feeding. Tube feeding is artificial.

Wish me luck everyone! Will try blog if i'm up to it.





































1 comment:

Santa Claus said...

We're thinking of you and your Mum and Dad every day Luca - be strong all of you - can't wait to see you all soon.
Lots of love