Sunday, October 22, 2006

soft play & mates

Had a really fun day today. It was raining cats and dogs so we went to the soft play area and met some friends there. I really enjoyed it, was quite adventurous climbing all over the place. I especially loved the balls!





































We went to pizza express for lunch afterwards. Tara and india were there and 2 other guys i've never met, fynn and felix. I had a little sleep but when i woke up we had lost of fun crawling all over the place. India and tara came back to ours afterwards, we all played with my telephone.





































.. and i showed tara my mirror. she really liked it!



















1 comment:

kay said...

Luca

All the best for your trip on Sunday - lets hope it wont be long before u r tube free 2 !!! love Kaitlyn - big hugs to u xxx