Tuesday, October 10, 2006

O/T

Had a good session today. I went on a swing! it hung from the roof and had a really big platform to sit on. i didn't fancy sitting on my own so Claire suggested mommy sat with me. I was fine then, but i think mommy thought she'd bring the roof down! i didn't hate it, didn't love it. but.. i loved crawling through the purple 'worm'. it was good fun in there, i felt like a hamster.

I'm not doing what i should be doing with toys that she puts in front of me.. i'm more into throwing things off tables than putting the bits in their little slots, where they belong. I'll get the hang of it, but not just yet. I've got 3 more sessions with Claire before we go to austria, then i'm getting a new O/T cos she's going back to Australia.. her mother-in-law isn't so well. I hope she gets better soon.

No comments: