Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Bo(ck)sing day

Today was a good day. Mommy and i left hospital early... as soon as the birds started singing. We had leftover turkey, roast potatoes and beans for lunch. I ate some soft bread, the doctor said everything i eat should be dry. I chewed it really well, i enjoyed it. everyone got a tad over-excited seeing me eat. but it's been a while, so i guess i can't blame them.

Nonna, nonno and elisa left today for italy. I feel really sad. it's been a funny time. I've just wanted mommy. i think hospital threw me a bit. i'm tired. I had fun with them though.. i just haven't been myself.

Mommy spoke to lizzy today. She's in india with my good friends.. tara and india. They're having a wonderful time in the sun. lucky b*ggers. i miss them. tara and india will be able to tell me all about their adventures when they get back. can't wait!









No comments: