Friday, December 01, 2006

You can't say Macleans without smiling..!

Mommy's started brushing my teeth. There's no way i would have let her when i was tube fed, but now i'm fine with it. I really like it when she does it, she massages my gums and the toothpaste tastes like bubble gum.

I'm changing a lot. I don't sleep as much as i used to when i was tube fed. I 'shout' for my food now whereas before i knew i'd get it and was never really hungry enough anyway. I'm eating porridge for breakfast, then i have a taste of something new for lunch... followed by a large jar of vanilla or chocolate custard. At about 3 i have another jar of custard, then for dinner mommy makes me something. I don't always like it though (no offence), so i have my custard again. I'm getting all my nutrients from my milk. It's special milk that has everything i need. I'm showing more interest in other flavours... but just taking it slow, can't expect to run before i can walk! Once i've managed a whole bowl of another flavour i think the custard may fall by the wayside... so i'll enjoy it while it lasts. It reminds me of Austria and I liked Austria. I hope they take me back there some day.

No comments: