Friday, December 08, 2006

Physio & Speech

I had my last physio and speech session for the year. Katherine made me do some 'cruising'. She said i'll wanna walk when i want to carry a toy in my hand. At the moment i just drop them so not sure when that'll be. I'm in no rush to walk, crawling's getting me around just fine at the moment. I love cruising furniture though. I even stood on my own last night for about 2 seconds, i didn't even realise i wasn't holding on to something... how's that for balance?

Tim really wanted to hear my babbling, i babbled a bit but not as much as i do at home. I was more interested in showing tim and katherine my moves in front of the mirror. That's where i practise my facial expressions for flirting, i look really cute when i raise my eyebrows, it works every time!

No comments: