Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day 4

I'm 48 hours tube free. I'm definitely not starving. I'm eating little and often. I'm enjoying food so much. I love custard. I love chewing on biscuits too. I don't miss the tube one little bit. Mommy and daddy are quite shocked with how well i'm doing. They didn't expect results so soon. Not sure how long i'll have to be here for. All our therapies are cancelled today and tomorrow cos the therapists are sick. But I'll still have the picnic every lunch time.

I can't blog every day, but please keep checking on my progress!

I'm losing weight, but i'm ok within myself and that's what's important.

7 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I'm reading with great interest - it sounds like an amazing journey for you all - keep up the good work and good luck!
Becky (Lily's mum)

Julia/Zim said...

Nix my darling... i just can't believe what you guys are going thru and the revelations on this damn tube feeding. it makes u sick to think that u've done everything "right" as you say but actually only made it worse for poor little luca. but i'm so thrilled for you that it's all going so well and he is doing great and is happy tube free. i'm thinking of you so hard over this time and sending all my love and good vibes. big kisses to sal and luca and a big hug to you, brave girl. xxx jules

WENDY said...

NIKKI,SAL AND LUCA,
SO PLEASED ALL SEEMS TO BE GOING WELL,AND BISCUITS AND CUSTARD YUM..
HOPE YOU'RE HOME SOON
LOVE
WENDY,MAX AND MAISY
XXX

Emma said...

Hi Nikki,
Luca is doing SO well - as are you both!
Fascinating reading about Lucas adventures in Austria and hope all continues this was and he is tube free for good very soon.
Lots of love
Emma and Chloe
xxx

Santa Claus said...

Just wait till you taste biltong Luca!!

pino said...

grande luca!!! .... un abbraccio da Pino (il cuginone) Emma e Davide (i cuginetti)