Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Why should i?

Why should i hold the bottle myself? I've never had to work for food in my life! Mommy or daddy used to feed me by tube. I didn't have to swallow, suck or anything like that. It just went straight into my tummy. Now i'm working a bit, i'm having to suck on a bottle, swallow, that's enough! Mommy tried to show me how to hold the bottle myself. I know how to hold it... but i don't want to! (tut)

Eating prepares you for so much in life. For speech, development... i'm definitely not wanting to work too much for anything. Like with my toys, i would rather sit and wait if i can't be bothered to work something out.. or to fetch something.

Mommy will get me holding the bottle.. knowing her. But slowly does it. One thing at a time. I've just learned to eat for pete's sake.

No comments: