Friday, November 24, 2006

Scotland

Charl and Binx have been staying, we all left for scotland this morning. Mommy only packed when she got up so she made us all late. We nearly missed the plane, i found it really fun cos mommy was running with me when i was in my buggie.. we went really fast! We saw dawn at the airport, she was also late... so mommy relaxed, cos if dawn wasn't on the plane, then we were safe!

We just made the flight, it was really quick. I met jenny for the first time, she played with me lots. I really like jen but i still prefer blondes (it's not my fault, i'm half italian).

We all went for a dinner that night to meet all the wedding guests. It was nice to see suzie again and i also met jeremy for the first time.

I'm looking forward to the wedding tomorrow night. Hope we're not late cos we were late for the dinner and this is getting embarrassing.

No comments: