Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Crawl? I want to STAND!!

I'm loving trying to stand at the moment. Crawling and sitting isn't enough for me right now. When mommy was doing the dishes i was sat at my table, playing with my toys. I pulled myself up to standing all on my own... luckily mommy turned around just then and saw me.. she screamed with excitement, i nearly fell over, i got such a fright! Here are a few pics of me standing, with daddy's support of course. I'm wearing my new jumper that aunty kir knitted me. It's really warm and i love the colours. She also made that gorgeous bright cushion. Thanks Aunty Kir!














































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bravissimo Luca!!!! I'm so proud of you and miss you so much. Thanks Nikki for the news about my wonderful nephew.