Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mommy's birthday














It was mommy's birthday. We all had a really good time. Lizzy came around early afternoon with India and Tara. We're much more aware of each other now, we're also all trying to crawl so it was a bit chaotic. Mommy and lizzy had to keep an eye on us cos we were all over the place! A few of mommy's friends came around for a bbq. We hardly saw daddy cos he was cooking. We sat on the grass and played. India and Tara are really good fun, they're sitting so well now, it's amazing how they've come on. Daddy made lots of delicious food for everyone, it was late when they all finished eating. We sat outside by candle light. I loved watching the flames. Emma (simon's girlfriend) held me and i fell asleep on her shoulder. I like emma, she's going to be looking after me for a week soon while manny's on holiday. Can't wait!

Happy birthday mommy!








































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Luca, you seem like such a lovely social baby - I wish I could hold you too, but I am very happy I can hear all your news and see so many lovely pictures of you all.
Please give your Mommy a big cuddle from me (I was very naughty and forgot her birthday this year).
Love from LunBuns
xxx