Friday, August 18, 2006

Occupational Therapy

Went for my first occupational therapy session. I had an assessment. Apparently my fine motor skills are that of a 5 month old. Mommy's bought new toys that were recommended to her. They don't interest me at all, i think they're a bit too advanced for me. Surely if i'm 5 months developmentally for fine motor skills, i should play with toys for that age, then when i tire of those move onto the next? It's not like i'm gonna skip stages?! The one's mommy's bought are for 12m - 3yrs! I think these assessments aren't totally accurate. she wanted me to do stuff for her that i do at home, but i couldn't be bothered to do them then. So i get marked down, where sometimes i don't think i should! anyway...

Aunty kir is going to send mommy a recipe for play dough, that's meant to be really good and lots of fun to play with.

No comments: