Monday, September 18, 2006

Austria... here we come!

I'm a bit confused at the moment, i'm not getting full feeds and i'm a bit hungry. I'm getting fed solids but am spitting them out, doing the same with water. it's a bit of a game with me. Mommy's been in touch with the professor in austria, she's happy to help as much as she can over email. Thing is... it's best if my tube comes out, to keep it out. But not really safe to do that without medical supervision. I could keep going as i am, but when would i come off the tube? I think the time's right now. I'm definitely interested in food, it's just a bit hard for me to let go of my tube. It's been a part of me since birth, like an extension of myself. It's like me telling you to eat by tube. You've eaten through your mouth all your life so why should you now eat by tube? that's how i feel. Mommy isn't confident enough to do it on her own. She thinks Austria is the best bet for me. Granny Stella is helping mommy with some money for their new house, but it'll go towards Austria instead. Thanks Granny Stella! It's only money and you can't put a price on me eating. We're booked in to go end of October. Maybe we'll try go a little bit sooner, we'll see.

No comments: