Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Physio and speech

I had a really good session today. Tim showed me a picture book of animals, and also blew bubbles for me. I love trying to catch them. Tim gave me some wotsits to eat, they were delicious but i didn't like it when they broke off in my mouth. He gave me some nutella too, on a spoon. I let him feed me some and didn't block him and get defensive like i do with mommy. I can sense mommy's stress when she tries to feed me. She's trying to be fun about it but she doesn't fool me. Mommy was really pleased seeing me eat some chocolate, i enjoyed it a lot. Mommy's feeling a bit more encouraged, hopefully she'll relax a bit more now in feeding sessions.

Katherine made me stand quite a lot, i don't mind that cos i'm really into standing at the moment. She made me put one foot on a tiny step, i have to learn to bear my weight on my back leg, at the moment i'm putting all my weight on my front leg. That'll help me get ready for walking. We also played in front of the mirror. I love mirrors and seeing my reflection. Still waiting for daddy to put one up on the wall for me. (tut). Don't have physio for another 3 weeks. We're all having a little break. Katherine said i'm doing so well we can just concentrate on what we're doing for now.

No comments: