Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Out-patients

Mommy heard from the professor. She said we could be outpatients. We'll be spending the whole day at the university with the team. Our day will start with an hour of psychotherapy. They will look and monitor my behaviour, study my relationship with mommy and daddy and my surroundings. They want to identify the level of my dependency on them, and my expectations of them. we'll have food play at lunch time, then therapies in the afternoon, this can be speech & language, O/T or food play again. I think they'll decide which programme to put me on once they've met me. It's going to be a very challenging time, the thought of being tube free does excite me though. i still get very distressed when mommy or daddy put the tube in, it hurts and makes me want to be sick.

No comments: