Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm a clever bunny

Mommy's been copying everything i say for a little while now, but adds a new sound at the end of every sentence. well... i copied her .. 3 TIMES tonight..! I finally got the hang of it.. well, sort of... cos after the third time i didn't fancy copying her, but how clever am i??!

I also sat on the grass today. for some reason mommy always has a blanket down so i've never really felt the grass before, when i have been exposed to it i haven't liked it cos it tickles my feet! but i was fine ... i flinched a bit when she put me down but soon forgot about it. Funny, mommy coming from africa you'd think she would put me straight on the grass right away.. maybe she's been living in the UK too long?! We had fun playing with the bubbles. It was windy though so i couldn't catch them.

No comments: