Thursday, September 07, 2006

Did i or didn't i?

When mommy came home from work i had a little afternoon sleep. At about 5 she tried me on food again. I did it!!! She gave me some finger fulls of whipped cream (think she's playing it safe!)... then i had some apple puree. She gave me the apple on a spoon. At first i tried to take the spoon away from her, like i used to do... but when i saw her having some i wanted some too. The apple tasted a bit funny, mommy mixed it with some cream and i really liked that. I had about 6 little spoonfuls. Mommy sent daddy to the shops to buy me lots of different flavoured babyfood. I also had a little bit of mashed potato at dinner time. Mommy gave me just one taste, i was really tired by then so wasn't really in the mood for eating... i rubbed potato in my eyes! Wonder what I'm gonna try tomorrow?

No comments: