Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I love cream!

i ate some cream off mommy's finger, for the 2nd time in my whole life. I had whipped cream. it was delicious...! i had about 10 'finger' fulls of it. I didn't feel defensive or uncomfortable at all, in fact i wanted to taste it, i opened my mouth for her beautifully, it came so naturally. Mommy stopped though, i wanted more but i guess she wanted to get out while the going was good! Maybe Tim kickstarted my tastebuds? Maybe i'm getting my confidence back? Maybe mommy's more relaxed... or maybe i'm just preparing myself. Maybe i'm ready to start eating? Who knows, we'll see how i'm feeling tomorrow... but it was a huge breakthrough. If i carry on like this we won't need to go to Austria after all. Wonder what other flavours i'm gonna get to taste! Wonder if the cream will make me have funny dreams.. or is that just cheese?

1 comment:

Santa Claus said...

Well done Luca - that is brilliant!! Just wait till you taste other things, there are lots of yummy things to eat that are much, much better than cream!! I look forward to hearing about what else you like!