Thursday, September 21, 2006

People really care

Mommy's friend mel wants to organise a brain storming dinner next week, to discuss how we all could raise some money to go to help pay for austria. Dinner guests would be mel, stu, jim, al, flora and tom. how nice is that?

Mommy didn't go to work yesterday cos she had to take me for my developmental assessment. She got in to work today only to find out that Emma and Natalie had started organising a fund raising night! Mommy nearly cried at her desk when she found out, she was so touched. It's probably going to be on the 27th october, there's gonna be a raffle too! watch this space and i'll let you know.

It means a lot to me and my family that you're all doing this for us.

Thanks everyone, when i've learnt to talk i'll thank you properly, but you'll have to make do with one of my slobbery kisses instead! Oh and when we're back from austria we'll have a party to celebrate... we'll start with a bonfire and burn all my feeding tubes ;-)

No comments: