Monday, September 11, 2006

Dietician and speech

We met my dietician today to discuss milk and volumes. We're slowly going to introduce a new milk. It has more calories so will require less feeds/volume per day. It may make me a little sick, so that's why we'll take it slow. We're aiming to have just 3 feeds of milk via ng tube/day. That should coincide with my solid feeds, give me longer breaks to experience hunger too.

I didn't really wanna eat that much in speech therapy. I was more interested in showing tim everything i can do, all at once! i love going through my repertoire. I'm learning little things every day so my repertoire's gonna get quite long by the looks of things. Mommy tried me on a bit of food when i got home. I had a few more spoonfuls of strawberry yogurt. She hasn't really been putting enough on the spoon, tim said to put a bit more on cos it'll help me swallow it. I've mastered the 'b' sound quite well now, so need to learn 'p', 'd' and 'm'. I'll get there.

No comments: